How to apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure your full employment history is outlined in your CV; and that where there are essential criteria, competencies and/or qualifications you make clear how you meet these. We may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please share with us in your supporting statement, the values and behaviours that you bring to your leadership, and how you will transfer your skills and experience into this role.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
- At any point throughout the process our retained consultants at Penna will be happy to help you with information, insight and guidance about the process and our clients.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Sunday 25th June||Applications Close|
|Monday 3rd July||Longlist Meeting (Applicants are not required to attend)|
|Monday 10th July||Technical Interviews – Executive Director of Economic Growth & Neighbourhood Services|
|Wednesday 12th July||Technical interviews – Executive Director of Community & Adults Social Care Services|
|Monday 17th July and Tuesday 18th July||Assessment Centres (In-Person – Civic Offices, Reading)|
|Friday 21st and Monday 24th July||Final Interviews (In-Person – Civic Offices, Reading)|
To apply for the roles, please click the link below:
For further information or confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tromans on email@example.com or call 07805 226301